Saturday, February 25, 2012

the club


At last! At long, long last. I'm joining such luminaries as Eva and Vilislava in the hat club. I imagine that people with the perfect hat meet up somewhere once a year and they smile ecstatically at each other and they eat really delicious things like seafood salads and eton mess and they drink Makers Mark on the rocks and they talk about Important World Issues and read Le Monde and listen to Etta James. This is a Theysken's Theory hat that I picked up in New York, thanks to a sweet recommendation from Jess. It's a perfect little thing, with a stiff, broad brim and a high top, and it's big, like real big so it fits my head and I wore it non stop in New York and I can't wait till the weather gets a little cooler so I can pop it on my head here. I think this is the start of something really special.

X

8 comments:

Jenn said...

At last, the search for the perfect hat has ended! It's quite lovely, I'm a little bit jealous...

Jenn said...

At last, the search for the perfect hat has ended! It's quite lovely, I'm a little bit jealous...

Georgie said...

Just got a French Connection hat nearly the exact same as that last photo! I'm pale as a sheet so hats are necessary and it's so much nicer if they're pretty:)

Fabliha said...

That hat is delightful :)
xx
INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Hannah said...

Aw, I'm starting to regret not getting this great black felt hat at the markets today...it was only $5! Your hat is lovely! x

Fashion Tidbits said...

i can't wait to see you wearing it!

Fashion Tidbits said...

i can't wait to see you wearing it!

hannah-rose said...

Jenn - I know!!! thank god! now I can stop complaining all the time on this blog haha.

Georgie - nice! I've just found another good high street imitation at david jones, so I guess fedoras are having a moment. :)

Fabliha - thank you! I love it.

Hannah - ohhhhh I'm in love. I'm never going to stop wearing it once the weather gets a little cooler!

Fashion tidbits - I'll try and give a little sneak peek haha.
xxxx