Thursday, June 7, 2012

city of angels


Yellow walls and exposed beams and gingham couch covers and long windows and boxes of books and garden furniture table-and-benches and white curtains and fishbowls of flowers and long hair and bare feet and boy Los Angeles is looking like some kind of cold-beer and beautiful girls wonderland.

X

ps. To the lovely people (you know who you are) who have come up to me recently to tell me that they read and love my blog, I am truly, truly, truly touched, even if my harried, slightly-out-of-it, almost-finished-uni daze didn't show it. It actually means so much to me, and it makes me feel so humbled and happy. Especially when those people are incredibly stylish, incredibly friendly, Isabel-Marant-coat-wearing, adorable-baby-carrying women with big smiles, even on a windy winter day. My kind of girls.

6 comments:

Lindsay K said...

Aww... This is such a sweet post. Your blog is too good. I really enjoy reading it- so thank you for putting so much work into it:) It's always a pleasure to see that you have a new post.

Jenn said...

What I would do to live in a house like this...

cosplay costumes said...

What a great post!Love the house!So beautiful!Love the photos!

faridahmccaul.com said...

Aww, what a sweet little message. Your blog is truly wonderful, you've got a real way with words that resinates closely with your readers. It's your passion and humbleness as a blogger that makes your blog one of the best.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely, sweet and kind note. It was lovely to meet you the other day and you write beautifully.

Amie said...

i'm in sydney 18-21 july, hopefully i'll bump into you around town and do the same! :)