Sunday, August 10, 2014

dem jeans 3.0

Ah, the white jeans saga. Remember that old chestnut? In 25 words or less, I got them. Want the full version? I got them and they're amazing and I haven't taken them off because they're amazing. I wore them to work on Friday, with a sweater and lots of gold bling, I wore them to the markets to eat breakfast and drink chai in the sun, with a denim jacket and birkenstocks, I wore them to the movie in the evening, when I ate my body weight in popcorn and watched Guardians of the Galaxy, and I will wear them forevermore. They're perfect and they're so unlike me - I'm messy and scruffy and my clothes are covered in marks: grass stains, chocolate fingerprints, spilt tea - but I love them. So without further ado, a little polyvoring seem to be in order...


The markets
  
The movies

The office

X

7 comments:

A said...

Love them! Also, I bought "I Capture the Castle" today because of your blog :) :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

White jeans are just SO good aren't they? I haven't worn mine in a while however this feels like a bit of a reminder! x

Caille said...

Love your Polyvores!

Fashion Tidbits said...

where is that grey turtleneck from?

Fen Frances said...

I'm sold! White jeans ahoy...

Sampada said...

I am ALWAYS drooling over white jeans but I'm TOO MUCH of a slob to justify the purchase. Love these sets, all of them just ooze easy going vibes.

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

Where are these white jeans from?