Saturday, August 16, 2014

young



Lea Seydoux is the physical embodiment of what it feels like to be young. These pictures remind me so much of a friend of mine, who was always the one who grabbed me by the hand and told me not to worry (right before we were about to do something stupid). She's the one with whom I've had pretty much every single crazy act of youthful silliness, and I've never seen her cry. She's youthfulness in a person - all of its invincibility and confidence - and it's invigorating just to have a drink, just to share a cigarette, with her. Let's all smile and lie around in the sun.

X

5 comments:

Alice said...

Lea Seydoux is a stunner and these pictures do have such a carefree feeling. I think it's really interesting that she embodies being young to you. To me, I always feel slightly melancholy looking at her. Something in the way her features are arranged makes me envision a a lone figure that's sort of shrouded in mystery. Or maybe that's my romantic side talking!

petal and plume said...

i have a friend just like yours, too. they're so important to have.
xx

Elize Strydom said...

HRY, your blog is such a delicious escape. Thank you x

belle langford said...

love you han x

The Elsa Diary said...

really nice outfit ! i love the 'marinière" and your last picture is awesome !